The second last day in Phuket was really fun, well you could call it my last real day because I flew out the next day in the afternoon. I went to bed that night really wanting this day to happen and I was really exited. I got up early and went to breakfast with my dad at the holiday club. I left early after almost being bored to death. Soon after I left Conner called my room saying come to the pool so I came. When I got there I couldn't find him so I asked his mum and dad where they went. They said that Conner and Cameron went in the direction of my room so I started swimming down the pool to my room because the pool almost goes round the whole hotel. I didn't even get half way when I heard them and saw them through the bushes. Conner and his brother Cameron asked me if I wanted to go canoeing with them. We didn't go all the way around the lagoon but when went under one of the bridges to the villas at the Sheraton.  Cameron went under them to have a look and me and Connor ditched him. When we met up we canoed a bit more then got bored and headed back. By the time Cameron arrived there me and Connor were only half way there. We got really bored then Conner came up with this really crazy but fun idea about capsizing our boats and standing up on top of them. We did that which was really fun and Connor found fish eggs on the bottom of his boat.

We left for quad biking after we had lunch at the pool side restaurant. Quad biking was really fun me and Conner had a huge debate about who was better but the best rider. I said "the best rider always goes at the front of the group" and I was at the front with Connor second his brother third and their dad last. Quad biking was really fun as usual and I bought a picture which is at the bottom of this. When I got back to my room it was quite late and we were getting ready to leave for Hong Kong after we had dinner at Puccini (the small restaurant next to my room).
I arrived back from Phuket last night around ten thirty. It has been a great holiday but I still haven't told you about the last couple of days of my holiday and a great final semi final for ice hockey. On Thursday I woke up really exited. I went to breakfast at the small restaurant right next to our room and had pancakes! I also had cereal. Conner came along while I was having breakfast. Me and Conner left the restaurant and went over to my villa. I showed him my room and all the rooms and then we went on the roof which Scott and Angus weren't allowed on. We had to climb over all the suitcases which acted like barriers to get up there. As we got on the roof the door shut behind us not knowing it had automatically locked. It spent us a while to find out when we did we thought of many very smart ways of getting off the roof, our best one was banging on the door as hard as we could hoping my mum would here us all the way down on the first floor. She eventually did after a long time of coming up with crazy ways to got off the roof. We then put on our sun screen and me Conner dad and Scott left for the water park (Splash Jungle).

We negotiated with a taxi driver the price for us going there and back. On the way there was so fun we talked with the driver about the F.A cup and he also heard us talking about some music and he played really good music. We were almost at the water park and I couldn't wait hearing what other people thought of it. When me and Conner got there we just bought a ticket and went in immediately we had to get changed first. Me and Conner went straight from the changing room to the slides. First we went on a warm up slide which didn't need a blow up ring and it was actually a really good. We then went on the big one's the first one we went on was Conner's favourite he called it the coin toss. The coin toss is a slide with rubber rings and started off pretty fast and then went into a huge ring which sprayed water on you then we went into a smaller ring round and me and Conner every time tried to go down backwards through the hole and we would go so fast. The other way to describe it is to say it's like one of those charity things where you put a coin in and it just goes round and round till in goes in the hole. There was another ride which just went straight down and then went up and there was no barrier at the top so it was like if you gain enough speed you go flying then you go drift over and go down backwards really fast through another channel. We got kind of bored and went to the in pool bar which was so nice. We then went to something called the lazy river but it was actually a lot of fun it was more fun then it looked. The current was pretty fast so every now and then we tried to stop and walk back when we had enough we went back to the rides but Conner tried to get out to late so the current carried him we eventually found each other it took a pretty long time because the river goes round the whole park. We went on the slides a bit more than had lunch. The food was awesome when we were done eating we went to the wave pool which was amazingly strong. We went on the slides our final times bought some stuff in the gift shop then went back to the Sheraton
It is now Easter day three and I have had a very fun two days. Yesterday we had a very nice buffet breakfast at the Holiday club seeing Jacks dad Stuart. One of the things I miss about the Holiday club is definitely its amazing breakfasts. I went straight from breakfast everyone to the room. I got bored and went to the swimming pool bar and we saw Connor and Cameron's mum and dad Linda and Dave Howell. I finally got my dad away from the caffe and to the pool tables. Me and my dad played two very fun games of pool him winning the first one and me winning the second in a very close game. Scott, mum and Angus came to visit and we went back to the swimming pool and then me Scott and dad went to horse riding with Kara. The horse riding was fun and it was cool because the guy holding the rains taught me how to control the horse. The bad side of it was that my horse wouldn't run or gallop. that made it kind of boring even though I did it a lot of times when I was younger it was still a good experience. I finished horse riding at the Dusit with Kara and Scott. We were also greeted by my dad and Kara's dad Stuart. Kara left with her dad and Angus and mum came. We all then went to a restaurant on the beach but I left early because I didn't feel so good.

Today I got up in the morning very tired from staying up as usual and went to have breakfast at a place in the hotel called birds of paradise. We all had buffet breakfast. I got dad to finally come and wait for a free pool space so we could play after the people who were playing now but he wondered of and we had to wait again but we were waiting on the other pool table. When I got over dad not being there when we could of played earlier, we played one game of pool which was really close but in the end he won with a really lucky shot. We both got back to the room and me and my brothers played for a while when we got bored. We went down to laguna beach resort and I went down the slide three or four times with my dad. I also taught Angus which is four years old how to put his head under the water in the swimming pool. Me and everyone got ready to go and we got the boat back to the Sheraton. We all hung out at the pool for a while then we went back to the room. I am now at the holiday club writing a blog post about today and tomorrow and I'm about to take a shuttle bus back.